Sunday, December 4, 2011


Put together these bars for the bike. they are Biltwell trackers that i cut up and welded some bosses into so they wouldn't need risers anymore. 

Here is a shot with the roughed in seat foam and dave was over and bored again so I put him to work on the pan for the pillion pad / tail light mnt.  the tail light is an old Dietz Light from the 50's

Here is the start of my shift lever. I hate sloppy levers so i added some stock sized brass bushings from McMaster so that a few years down the road you can just toss in new bushings. Also like metals don't slide on each other very well so offsetting the material will allow for a nice smooth operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment